Vete a la Versh 14 Vete a la Versh 14

Gracias Darkar

Gracias por la diversión, espero ver mucho más de tu trabajo, Saludos!

Katan Katan

Wow!

Are you Mexican? it's been a while since I upload something to Newgrounds, but it's always important to meet closer animators to build bigger proyects, awesome job, keep the good work, congratulations.

Eres de México? tiene mucho que no subo nada a Newgrounds, pero siempre es importante conocer animadores cercanos para hacer proyectos más importantes, me dejaste boquiabierto, sigue el buen trabajo, felicidades.

Pigeon! Pigeon!

Exelent!

no need of special efects... just short enought to give a good joke!

THANKS!

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Love it

Funny, good timming, nice touch in sounds moving.

GJ!

DARE DARE

wow!

I'm not religious, but I can apreciate a good animation when I see it, realy move people, less religion, more clear drawing and you'll be always in top! keep the good work.

It's nice to see this in second place after seen the third place of this week, congrats!

The Transformer The Transformer

NICE!

Good art, nice animation, excelent idea, since in the new transformers movie they talk about the possibility of antique autobots, this is how it would look like, the way they talk it's what it mades a comedy, good job!

The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

Very satisfied!

It could be a nice show! keep the good work!

Sometimes, y Sometimes, y

Yea!

Don't need great graphics to express some nice jokes, good work SFB, I meet ya work whit Decline of VG's, since you last decline the world has changed a lot, hope see some more Decline soon!

In the Rain In the Rain

a nice toon...

don't needs spectacular animation or incedible stories... this one, as simple as it is, can get to the heart of the spectators... good job, hope you can bring us more like this... maybe a little longer...

Hamster Lovin' Hamster Lovin'

Tom and Jerry?

It's a little original, but something is missing, maybe better graphics and animation, this jokes are seen in a compilation of Warner and Hanna Barbera Cartoons... keep working man... it's not bad...